41st Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

In October 29, 2015 - 41st Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

THURSDAY - I'm excited to share to you guys what just happened today to me. Well first of all, we had a meeting. Yay! My first time to attend a meeting online with our clients. Let me tell you first the story behind the project for this clients that I am and will be talking about.

The project is nice, and I can say if this project will be released, soon it will get the people's attention. I can't describe to you in detail this project. To give you an idea, it is like an UBER app. But this one is unique. Anyway, let's talk about the client. The client is or was a brother of our CTO's old friend. According to our CTO (this information was part of our wine session we had, see my older posts), the client of this project was persistent in making us, the company, as their developer. Furthermore, my CTO said that he already gave a warning to that client, that we might not be able to do the app because we are too busy handling several projects, yet the client still wants us.

About the meeting, the meeting went ok, thought it consumed like 1 hour or 2 hours of our time. My project manager is good in talking, admirable. Nice. But he doesn't earn my respect yet. I mean, when it comes to programming. I am too tired right now to continue this post, but I will make sure that I will share something better in my next post, something more worthy to read and to share. Please stay subscribed! :)

Post a Comment