40th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience


October 28, 2015 - 40th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience Before :)

WEDNESDAY - I just want to shared this photo first. This is the wine session that was mentioned in my previous post, 38th day I think. Anyway, this wine is so fine! It tastes great! It makes my chest hot! I would love to drink more wine in the future.

I have no codes (ohhh not again!) to show you or short tutorial to teach you for this day. Oh, I forgot to mention the other day that I have received my last pay check from my previous company. I converted the check from PHP to USD. It ranges from $530 to 560 something. I don't know yet where to spend it. I want to give some to my mom but she forced me to get a cash from my credit card. Arghhh I hate debts!

Alright, I have many things to do today, so I am going to cut this post here. Subscribe ;)

Post a Comment