Enrollment System In Console C++ [Open Source]



For the meantime, I will be hosting the source code on MediaFire. I will, soon, transfer it to Github. Please feel free to download the program. Post your comments below to shoot some questions.

Note: This program is written by Glenn Posadas, and is available to download by everyone. As per Glenn, he permits this blog IT Girl to host and share the source codes, as well as the youtube video showing his demonstration.

Download Enrollment System

3 comments

Thanks...!
It Works for me as better understanding...
I also have assigned that particular project to University...
I didn't know that how do I start...?
As getting your Source Code, I'll be able to make a good project
(which is on ... "Course Registration Informal Description")

Reply

Hi Hafiz. Are you just starting to learn programming? If so, it is not recommended to start learning programming by reading someone else's codes. But if you already know C/C++, you can download the source codes here. The alignment of the functions is not really good though. Compile it using Dev-C++ version 4 or below.

Thanks!
DR

Reply

Post a Comment