Skype Just Sucks In Every Platform



PrettyITGirl presents: My reasons why Skype application sucks in every platform.

Before anything else, can I just make a disclaimer?

DISCLAIMER: This post is not related or does not come from any company nor from any rival application of Skype. This post is merely a blog post and is here to express the author's very opinion on why the Skype sucks and should not be used as much as possible. This post is not intended to do any harm on Skype and its companies.

Alright. I'm going to give you here some of my opinions on why Skype sucks! I will try to use an alternative verb or adjective later (other than the word 'sucks'). I am currently copying a Steam in Windows, because I left my company's macbook pro at the office. I'm copying Dota2 from external drive to my local - Windows laptop! Yey! I just hope that I won't be updating my steam copy later.

Going back to the real purpose of this blog, why I hate Skype. Let me first tell you that I have already used and tried Skype application on various platforms. Name it motherlover!

1. iOS
2. Windows
3. Mac
4. Android

To enumerate the reasons, first I got this:

1. SKYPE IS EFFINGLY SLOW

I don't know if I am just exaggerating my first reason but I really find it slow, especially in Mac. Bloody Hell, Skype! You are as slow as android studio running on my Windows Laptop with an A8 AMD CPU!

2. THE WEB SKYPE VERSION SUCKS TOO

Well, we all know that this web version is in beta yet, but it still sucks! You can't sometimes receive some of the messages sent to your certain groups. Fix it, Skype!

3. SKYPE'S SOUND IS ANNOYING

At least for me, it is. Especially in iOS, when you first launch your application, the sound like a bursting rocket launcher will irritate you.

4. SECURITY AND PRIVACY IN SKYPE ARE JOKE!

Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac - Spammers are everywhere. I don't know how the Skype filters spammers, but they're always there. Freakin' spammers!

Next, one time, I was chatting with a stranger, and then I decided to block that person. Guess what? Thank you Skype! That person can still contact me until now! Thank you!

5. SKYPE IS GIVES YOU HASSLE.

Mac and Windows - In my experience in using Skype application on Mac, the application sometimes will not work and won't open up! Great! Given a random day and random time, the Skype will just not open up and crashes on Mac. Remove it from Applications Folder, reinstall, restart the computer - None of these worked. You just need to give some random time too the application for it to run.

Now in Windows, installation just takes forever. No words to describe how annoying it is! Ha!

That's all guys! Do you have any particular reasons too why you hate Skype? Share it here in comment section or contact me.

18 comments


Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent You certainly understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that.
Regards,
Android training|iOS Training

Reply

Excellent post!!!. The strategy you have posted on this technology helped me to get into the next level and had lot of information in it.
Web D School

Reply

Very informative tutorial.. Really so useful blog as well as very easy to understand.. Software Testing Training in Chennai

Reply

Thanks For Your valuable posting, it was very informative
Schulungsangebote





Reply

Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to
recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine
to grasp great deal more around this condition.


java training in chennai

Reply

I just needed to record a speedy word to express profound gratitude to you for those magnificent tips and clues you are appearing on this site.Big Data Training in Marathahalli

Reply

Your new valuable key points imply much a person like me and extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from every one of us. data science training in bangalore

Reply

I believe there are many more pleasurable opportunities ahead for individuals that looked at your site.
dotnet training in bangalore

Reply

Thanks for sharing information about skype.Keep sharing such type of useful information

WebSphere Server Admin Online Training
| WebSphere Server Admin Training in Chennai

Reply

Really it was an awesome article...very interesting to read..You have provided an nice article....Thanks for sharing..
Cloud Computing Project Center in Chennai | Cloud Computing Project Center in Velachery

Reply

Looking for GST Training in Bangalore, learn from myTectra the market leader on GST Training on online training and classroom training. Join today
GST is a comprehensive indirect tax levy on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods as well as services at the national level. It will replace all indirect taxes levied on goods and services by states and Central. Businesses are required to obtain a GST Identification Number in every state they are registered.
gst training in bangalore

Reply

Wow such a nice post which you uploaded here. Thanks for sharing so nice article. It really helps me out.

Node.js Development Company |
Hire Node.js Developer

Reply

Post a Comment