111th Day As An iOS Developer

February 11, 2016 - 111th Day As An iOS Developer

TUESDAY - Today, I just kept on fixing the three versions of the project that I am currently assign to. These three versions are already on App Store. I just need to support the project for iPhone6/6+ and iPad Pro. I'm 98% done with the said task.

I'm saving some super interesting stories for your guys this coming days of the week, so stay tuned. I'm not tagging this post as objective-c, just iOS and blog. I always tag my daily blogs as objective-c because mostly of my posts are  about such.

And to tell you some truth, no one is interested in reading my posts, well, I got like less than 5 avid readers, they're all my friends, I'm not really sure how many. At least I got more than 1, right? I just assume in every posts of mine that there is a reader, so I always say stay tuned and keep on subscribing.

February 28, 2016 - Updated the title and content of the post. I mistakenly gave a wrong title to this post, instead of 111th, I entered 108th.

Post a Comment