110th Day As An iOS Developer

February 10, 2016 - 110th Day As An iOS Developer

MONDAY - First of all, have you all noticed that the Apple requires us now to include a 167x167 app icon. Including that icon into our app project is a prerequisite before we can submit our app on itunes connect.

One for thing, the super bug that I've been solving since last Friday, I finally found it! Though not yet really solved. The problem was in background image. Alright, I'll reveal the name of the app to you: XXX ( I changed my mind, I was about to disclose the name. HA!). I resolved the fix for iphone6/6+ and ipad pro for that project. Well I hope that the client of that app and my boss would never found that I blogged about it. Now, I had to wake my skills in photoshop up! Funny. Alright, that's it! Thank you for reading. Please stay subscribed!

February 28, 2016 - Updated the title and content of the post. I mistakenly gave a wrong title to this post, instead of 110th, I entered 107th.

Post a Comment