112th Day As An iOS Developer

February 12, 2016 - 112th Day As An iOS Developer

FRIDAY - I'd like to share something quick. I discovered this while debugging my Xcode project. This is about the code signing identities issue in your Xcode project. I'm pretty sure you've experienced this before, but I am making this quick tip post for the beginners like me.

Here:

If Xcode doesn’t find any identities from your provisioning profile, delete the provisioning profile and re-download it, after that, restart the Xcode, and check again the code signing identities.

Again, here are the steps:

1. DELETE PROVISIONING PROFILES

2. RE-DOWNLOAD IT - But make sure that your provisioning profiles are not INVALID, to check its status, login on developer.apple.com.

3. RESTART THE XCODE

4. RE-APPLY CODE SINGING IDENTITIES.

February 28, 2016 - Updated the title and content of the post. I mistakenly gave a wrong title to this post, instead of 112th, I entered 109th.

Post a Comment