14th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

www.howtomakechocolatecake.org

September 22, 2015 - 14th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

What a nice day I had. First, another free cake after lunch (we had chocolate cake last night - 13th day). Second I successfully implemented the CLImage Editor functions to my project. Thank you yackle. Tackle is from the github, the author of such amazing open source app. Third, I learned today how to save UIImage object (yes, again, this time I really know how) to a custom album I prefer, not only that, thanks to my senior, let’s name her as Kind Ma’am R. She taught me or rather gave me an idea how to implement the functions of that open source project. Like how to get the method of the cancel button in the CameraSourceType. Woo!

Alright, I will stop counting. Next thing that I have learned today is how to add an ‘ADD [+]’ button to the navigation bar. I’m implementing an add button for my gallery viewer. To add new album, you know. Programmatically, yes, no brainer actually. Another one is showing an alert view with input.

Above all these good news, I like the fact that I successfully implemented the CLImage Editor to the project. Next time, I will try to make a post that will enumerate the open source camera app that I have tried, rate and review them.

Post a Comment