36th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

photo from techcrunch
October 23, 2015 - 36th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

FRIDAY - PARSE. My first time to see this stuff. The project that I've been telling you, the one that I say is quite complex for me as of now, uses this parse. I'm not an experienced iOS developer, but I can see their mistake, I mean, they're connecting the app directly to parse, I say, just connect to your backend API, and let that API connect to parse. Comment here if you disagree and teach me. :)

I am dealing with Objects and stuffs. So much objects, object oriented programming ughhh. I have a very weak background in object oriented programming. I also deal with Maps in iOS. There's nothing more I can share with you today. I feel so tired. :) But please, subscribe. Thanks :)

Post a Comment