50th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

November 9, 2015 - 50th Day As A iOS Developer With No Experience Before

MONDAY - Alright! Another day today. I am typing this blog entry on my laptop - windows Acer Laptop. This baby used to be my gaming laptop before, before I entered the company as an iOS Dev. It has a 15.6" screen, I have finished playing Batman Asylum, Batman Arkham City, and etc... Dota2? I could barely play Dota2 on that laptop. Anyways, using this laptop after training my brain to adapt to Mac, it's hard you know. Grrr, I can't take this any longer. I'm going to cut this post for now, and will continue typing this post tomorrow - using macbook!

Okay, so I'm back now, and I am using my macbook again. We bought (my partner and I) the windows laptop I was using yesterday, well I guess I will just give that to my mom. I'm planning to buy my own macbook pro as soon as we finish paying our own house. Yay!

So going to my experience yesterday, experience related to iOS, I learned that when using this library (ALAssetsLibrary+CustomPhotoAlbum), you should instantiate it in your viewDidLoad. Ughhh!!! That's all folks! :) I'll make many tutorials this coming Christmas break! Stay tuned!

Post a Comment