61st Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

Hi all, how you doing? Today I learned how to increase the touch area of your certain custom button. But I am happier to learn how to implement the GeoLocation into my main project. It all started when I discovered that my boss didn't, apparently, implement the GeoLocation feature of our main project, that feature is a requirement. He did, actually, put a block of code for reverse Geocoding.

Reverse Geocoding is the process of converting a coordinate to a readable address or place for the user end.

So that's all for today now. I will be preparing a simple yet easiest tutorial for Reverse Geocoding/GeoLocation for iOS and how to increase the touch area of your custom button.

Ok folks, here is the REVERSE GEO LOCATION TUTORIAL FOR IOS.

Post a Comment