115th Day As An iOS Developer

February 17, 2016 - 115th Day As An iOS Developer

WEDNESDAY - Since I'm typing this post as a backlog and I can't even remember one special thing I did on this date/day (Feb 17), I will be posting a quick and 'special' tutorial. So why special? Because I am typing this (and will make this tutorial later on after this post) at 12:43AM. I can't play solo ranked Dota 2 game for now, because my brother is still also using the internet.

Continuing my story in the first paragraph, I was infuriated a while ago because I couldn't play the game (Dota 2) and I told my family that as soon as I finish paying my bills on my credit card, I will subscribe to another ISP, therefore pay my own internet connection - YEP! I will do that just to play the game with no hassle and with no intervention, I mean lag.

So, without further ado, here's my quick tutorial: (CLICK THE LINK BELOW)

EASIEST WAY TO IMPLEMENT RESTORE PURCHASE TO YOUR APP.

Post a Comment