5th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

photo from: google images

September 9, 2015 - 5th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

Okay, so today is my 5th Day in the company. I’m still searching for open sourced iOS Objective-C apps in order for me to get some ideas on how to start the project. In order for me to get knowledge somehow. My deadline is on September 25, and I still have not enough knowledge to have the confidence that I’m gonna be able to finish such project. I’m doubting myself right now. I can’t really finish it. I can’t, I just can’t. I know myself well. No one else except me and God knows myself any better.

If only I am allowed to show the workflow of the iOS App that I’m building right now, you’ll know that any noob in Apple/Mac/iOS/Objective-C will not be able to complete the app in 3 weeks, or perhaps I’m just stupid. I love programming, but I really need a training. 

Alright, let’s try to move on. First app that I need to look for on Github or on any part of the web is an iOS App that is made using Objective-C, and is an open source of course. It’s easy to search, I just found a couple of open source app, specifically a camera app. This objective-c programming language is just really for the grown-ups (I’ve read it from somewhere, I’m not sure where lol). You will have to deal with lots of objectives and classes, because this is an object-oriented programming language, duh!.


I’m going to cut this post for a while. Please check out my 6th Day post.

Post a Comment