16th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience



September 24, 2015 - 16th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience.

Thursday - I had a talk with Ms. K, one of our Q.A in the office. She told me that our senior Ms. R. stayed at the company, stayed beside kind sir CTO years before the company became stable. She stayed here during the rough times, and now the company earns so much now. So much projects.

Anyway, what I have learned today (actually I learned this last night) is to use ImagePicker for video recording. And how to save it of course. Stay tune, subscribe, to check out my easy tutorials for newbies in the future. I just can't find some time to allocate for posting tutorials on this blog. How about when my company hires another iOS Developer? Okay, that will be a deal.

Post a Comment