17th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

Art from: cliparthut

September 28, 2015 - 17th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

Monday - I had a quite nice weekend, I planned to continue my work at home, unfortunately, the sun was so freakin’ hot at that time, Friday to Sunday. Phew! We don’t have an air conditioner in our house. I couldn’t concentrate so I wasn’t able to do anything productive aside from playing Dota 2, yes on Mac.

What the H!!! My manager called me over the phone, while writing this post. He told me to ready my build, the build of my project. Ugh… We talked about the project. The project is so real, I saw him chatting with the client online via Skype. I’m scared. Really scared.

There are lots of new features that I should implement in the project. Features that are way impossible for me to make. Lord help! Talking about what I’ve learned to day, one of them is editing your podfile via TextEdit. I almost forgot how to do that.

Simply go to your project directory, where your Podfile is located. Type in your terminal the following code:
cd your_podfile_location 
 >> cd C:\... >> open -a TextEdit Podfile 

Another thing that I've learned today: How to produce an archive of your project. If you know how to archive your project, then you would know how to produce the .IPA file of your app. This file is basically the installer (correct me please, I don’t wanna google it). This file will be submitted to Apple for review before uploading it to the App Store.

Post a Comment