31st Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

photo from dellapermata

October 16, 2015 - 31st Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

FRIDAY - Back to my first project again. One of my favourite project. It has a paid version, wherein you can store your photos and videos privately and securely - the function I am afraid that I can't do it. Sad.

Anyway, I decided to revise my camera function. Because I really need to implement the design that the client wants. The design has a custom photo and camera function, so yeah, I decided to start the camera function from the scratch. It is so pretty easy to do it. Just download an open source camera and video app from Github, I do not have enough time to tell you the project I downloaded and used, but if you have time to ask me by posting comments here and sending me an email about it, I will tell you and would love to teach you.

I also learned about simple animation, hiding and showing some of my ui elements. You can see the tutorial in my next post, CLICK HERE.

Last, I discovered how to toggle the visibility of my tab bar programmatically. Check it out HERE.

I'm not going to cut this today's post. Please be sure to subscribe!

Post a Comment