34th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

photo from: healthnewsline
October 21, 2015 - 34th Day As An iOS Developer With No Experience

WEDNESDAY - My task for today was the same as yesterday - to finish revising the camera and photo function of my main project. I feel like I’m freakin’ so slow when it comes to writing codes, I mean, finishing a ticket (task). I’m going to tell you what happened today, we had a date. I had a date with my boyfriend (to all my friends who are reading this, especially those people who know me really well, please understand why I’m saying ‘boyfriend’ :) ). So going on with my story, we went to a mall, bought some dinner ( dinner to go ), and bought some snacks and drinks. You guess now where we went after that. Haha!.

By the way, I’m doing something right now, and I am doing this without the help of the internet. Well, I got this idea from the internet but it is not working yet and I am debugging and doing some experiments without accessing the web - simply because I have no access to web right now. I need to make a certain word in my label block ( just a label with more than 1 sentence ) a button. I repeat, I need a certain word in my label to be a button, a clickable button.

Just wait, and I will compose a tutorial on how to make a certain word from your label with multiple lines a button. So you have a label something like:

For God so loved the world,
that He gave His Only Begotten Son,
that whosoever believes in Him shall not
perish but have an everlasting life.

And you want to make a certain word from there a button. Convert a substring to UIButton. Say, we want the word everlasting to be a clickable button. How are you going to do that? I have a dirty solution for that, well, I consider this dirty because I only have 2 months of experience, currently, in iOS and I think my codes are trash. :)

Wait for my tutorial. I will publish this post for now, and edit it later.

Post a Comment