125th Day As An iOS Developer

March 7, 2016 - 125th Day As An iOS Developer

MONDAY - Have I already mentioned in my 124th Day post that I tried to do some stuff in my current project? Like for example, masking an image with another image - The product of the masking will be an image for the annotation on my MKMapView in the future, this coming days.

One not so important thing I wanna say, we have a new hire in our office, her named is Anna. Our new iOS developer, and yes, she doesn't have experience in Software Development especially in iOS - in short, she's a fresh graduate. I was like her before. I told myself that I won't teach her and she needs to go to the same situation that I had before. I believe she's good, but she'll never be better than me - CONFIDENCE NOT ARROGANCE :)

Last thing, I wanna share to you a way on HOW TO MASK AN IMAGE WITH ANOTHER IMAGE PROGRAMMATICALLY?. CLICK HERE.

- oh, another appropriate title for that would be this: How To Draw An Image With Another Image As A Pattern?

Post a Comment